In the world of business, control of market share would be one important point for producers. And the existence of a brand, a symbol and its own identity in the launch of a product to market. In the science of marketing itself, the existence of a brand becomes part of a promotional strategy to attract consumers to a certain level of loyalty and continued to increase as the famous brand in the market.
As for the consumer, brand presence into a tool in identifying and knowing the quality of the product, before they finally decided to buy a product. So it was no mistake, when many businesses make the brand the product as the spearhead for the company in order to win market competition.
Here we inform about five brand strategy that you can use in your business strategy going forward.
1. Make a line extension. Expanding its line of business can be done by adding a new variant on their products. This was deliberately done to expand their target market and aim at strengthening the brand among the public. One product that has been using this strategy is the product of Sunsilk shampoo. They deliberately issued a variety of product variants shampoo suits your hair type consumers, such as shampoo for hair loss, hair, dandruff, dry hair, oily hair, and so forth.
2. The expansion of the brand (Brand Extension). This strategy is often carried out several large companies to dominate the market. They use brands that are known to many people, to release new products in order to reach a wider market share. Look at the Lifebuoy brand that was once known to the public as a brand of soap, now began to spread its wings by launching handwash (washing hands), and shampoo brands to expand its product on the market.
3. Use multi-brand strategy. In addition to adding new variants on your product, one of the other marketing strategies that can be used that is using the extra marks for the same product category. This strategy is done by employers to attract customers from various circles. For example just like the companies who deliberately launched Indofood Indomie brand, instant noodles, and Sarimi to target different target market. So no wonder, if until now Indofood managed to become the market leader for instant noodle product categories.
4. Launch a new brand. If a company launches a new product in a new category, but it is not possible to use an existing brand. So there is no harm if they offer a new brand for the product will be launched. This method has been carried out by Unilever in developing its product categories, such as issuing brand Pepsodent toothpaste product category, Blue Band margarine for the brand, and still many other brands for different categories.
5. Use the brand together. The meaning of the brand with which to combine two or more brands that are famous in a bid. This strategy has been run by the Aqua-Danone in marketing their products.
By knowing some of the brand strategy in marketing the product, now is the time you determine that such marketing strategies are most appropriate for your business. Determine the strategy and do it now. Good luck and Hail Success!
Incoming search terms:
- marketing symbol
- example of noodle new product launch in the market
- indomie product strategy
- product variants strategy for shampoo
- strategy of indomie
- sunsilk branding strategy