Business opportunities may arise from our own hobby, which previously you may not realize that your hobby could be used as a business.
If a hobby or area of your control is not currently feasible to be used as a business opportunity, you need the ideas that lead to business opportunities. How do I create that idea? The idea that the business opportunity can be obtained from the following things like this.
1. Ideals. Opportunities may arise from your own ideals. When your desire to become entrepreneurs is very strong, then you will see the opportunities in almost all areas. Almost every what is seen is a business opportunity. Or at least, you will instinctively try to find opportunities in a type of business. This will not occur in people who have no goals to be entrepreneur.
2. Pressure. If someone is facing the pressure of many ideas that appear. Pressure can come from outside, can also be created by yourself. When someone is under pressure to survive and support his family, he will a lot of thinking to get a solution.
3. Market trends. Observing the needs of consumers in the market to generate business opportunities. For example, a tendency some people will shop directly to the factory with low price. Then came factory outlets everywhere. With various promotions, the FO offer goods with cheap price with quality goods that can be guaranteed.
4. New innovations. The idea to create new products arise because of the requirement, while product does not yet exist in the market. If we succeed in creating the product and customer needs so we can be the first and master of business (the leader)
5. The complement of existing products. A product can provide business opportunities by creating products that make it up, usually in the form of accessories. Automotive products such as cars usually accompanied by accessory products that accompany it. As is known, these accessories can be an opportunity for the maker of products and companies.
6. Events or the emergence of a popular figure. An event could lead to new opportunities. For example, the football season, emerging products such as t-shirts with a picture trophy, soccer player favorites, and others.
7. Insights. People who are broad minded, her social area and she would think, it will find business opportunities. For example, someone who often see the work done overseas (can be obtained from the mass media or visit) and the business is not in the country, this is a great way to get business opportunities.
8. Reading materials. Reading, in addition to add insight and knowledge, can also generate ideas that contain business opportunities. Reading materials can be of various media. If you really are thinking hard to find opportunities, when you read advertising products or services, you may find business opportunities.
9. The idea that appears suddenly. Sometimes an idea can arise suddenly, anywhere and anytime. Almost every person to experience it. But not many people who can bring ideas into real businesses that bring profit. Most people forget the ideas that suddenly appeared, he could not see that his idea could be a business opportunity.
Be aware and it is believed that the sight of opportunities that can be used as a business that can be learned and trained. Train your sensitivity to obtain business opportunities.
There is one possible way you can apply, if you want to practice. This is often done by the authors. How, frequent trips to the mall. Imagine you see money in every purse or bag of people who walk in the mall. If you look at market orientation, you can see and imagine, wherever the money was transacted. From there you can expect to see business opportunities to win money.