Being a businessman is the dream of many people, in addition to having financial freedom, becoming an entrepreneur will make us more free to determine the type of work performed. Not dependent by another person as an employee who must follow the will of superiors.
To help your self-reflection, the following is a list of some of the advantages and disadvantages to be your own boss:
* Flexibility – you can be a lot easier to balance work and personal life when you do not have the obligation to report what you do to others. Depending on the nature and demands of business, you can do whatever you want and you can do if want to.
* You are in control / control – as employees, there is nothing more frustrating than when you have ideas or suggestions but rejected the idea or suggestion, nor sense of yourself that you do not have enough responsibility or initiative in the work space for you, so be your own boss puts you in a clear position of doing something. Planning and decision-making is all you deserve.
* Sense of accomplishment – to build something it alone can bring tremendous satisfaction and achievement can show you personally. Many people who work feel that when they reach a stage where they feel restricted and unable to reach their full potential in their work, so running your own business can be a means of career advancement and challenge yourself.
* Enjoyment – for all the reasons listed above, run your own business is a nice thing, especially if you really understand what there doing. You can choose what you want you want to do, and you can do what you want to do.
* Financial Awards – if you succeed on your business can provide financial freedom for you.