Quite often people blame external factors for a disease that he experienced. This is certainly too subjective, because in fact only as an additional external factors alone, there are actually the main problem of the body.
Here is a sign that the body often tell you :
- redness and scaly skin in certain parts such as the elbow caused by a lack of zinc (zinc).
- Some people experience redness and scaly skin in certain parts, such as the elbow. This indicates that you are short of zinc (zinc).
- Dry skin is another way your body tells you that you’re short on supplements. If you experience this, then you need vitamin A, C and E.
- content of excess oil is not normal. The body tries to tell you that the body needs more of all types of vitamin B to be consumed.
- Similar to oily skin, chapped lips is also a sign of needed vitamin B. In addition, chapped lips also signifies the body needs folic acid.
- Hair loss is a sign of lack of consumption of all types of vitamin B in the body. If you experience this, you also need more zinc (zinc) to be consumed. While oily hair due to the body lacks vitamin B.