Often some of us have skin that feels dry and tight. Things like this usually happens when the turn of the dry season to rainy season, where the weather is erratic and makes the skin was so uncomfortable. Actually, there are many ways you can do to avoid or reduce the dryness of the skin with proper care.
Dry skin is usually caused by many factors, too frequent bathing and rubbing bar soap directly to the skin can also be the cause. Dry skin can be seen with surface appears cracked and rough. Dry skin is usually caused by lack of moisture to the skin rather than oil. That meant water trapped fluids to hydrate the skin and make the skin surface so it looks tight or flaky.
Here are some steps to treat the skin so as not to suffer from drought.
- Do not immerse the body in the water too long and better use warm water than in cold or hot for a shower. Do not wash face too often. For very dry skin, it’s better if you wash your face with soap only once a day, preferably at night. In the morning wash your face and body with cold water, then apply moisturizer. Rinse the remaining soap foam on the skin clean. Layer of soap left on the skin can cause dryness of the skin. Avoid bath many times a day. Some experts recommend to shower twice a day only. Choose a gentle soap formula.
- To avoid dehydration that causes dry skin and wrinkles appear, it would be nice if you drink plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid too much exposure to air and sunlight.
- Use protective gloves or other hand if in direct contact with detergent.
- Sports sufficient to help overcome the dryness of skin, by increasing blood flow and thus the essence can supply nutrients to the skin.
- No matter what your skin type, a good moisturizer is very useful. If your skin feels tight, it means the need moisturizer. However, we suggest you choose a good moisturizer, because the wrong moisturizer can-can actually clog pores and make skin look dull. A good moisturizer did not leave a greasy feeling after applied to the skin.
So a few tips that we provide to address dry skin. Most importantly do not be too long soak in the bath, use warm water when washing the rest of the soap on the skin, drink lots of water and do regular exercise. Good luck!
Incoming search terms:
- can the skin overcome dryness after exposure is water is frequent ?
- which soapis best to overcome dryskin