Simple Ways Managing Family Finances
|August 7, 2013||Posted by bella under Finance|
Financial problems are common in young families, especially in the first years of life housekeeping. Not to mention the little one soon comes in the middle of you and your partner. Is it true that the problem lies with the large-small family income?
Often the problem is not lack of income, but the wrong habit in managing money. This time we give some keys to managing finances in a simple:
1. Understand your family’s financial portfolio. Do not until you do not know the contents of the savings, the amount of electricity bills, telephone, car service, shopping, doctor’s office and other expenses. You have to know how much credit card debt, bank loan or mortgage and car.
2. Arrange the financial plan or budget. Realistic financial plan that helps you be objective about excessive spending. No need is too ideal, so forget your own needs. No harm in entering need to go to a salon, spa or clubbing. Importantly, the budget a number of realistic and you also must comply with the budget.
3. Think more carefully the notion of “need” and “want”. Quite often we spend money for something that is not too important, or just driven the desire, not necessity. Make a list of tables consisting of columns for shopping items, needs and desires. After filling the column item shopping, fill the “needs” and “desire” with a check mark (V). From here consider a more mature, thing or things you need to buy / fill or not.
4. Avoid debt. The temptation to live in the greater consumptive. But that does not mean you easily purchase various items on credit. Grow a healthy financial habits starting from simple, as no consumer debt.
5. Minimizing consumptive spending. Meet old friends to exchange ideas in a cafe sometimes necessary, but it does not mean you have to do it on every Friday afternoon. You can use these expenses to save money or meet other needs.
6. Set goals or financial goals. Arrange the financial targets you want to achieve on a regular basis, with a partner. Set specific, realistic, measurable and within a certain time. This goal helps you focus more on designing finance. For example, aspires to have the funds preschool education of international standard and so on.
7. Save, save, save. Change habits and thought patterns. Immediately after receiving a salary, set aside for savings in the amount you had planned on purpose or goal of your family financially. Instead, you have a separate account for savings and daily necessities.
8. Invest! Sure you will not be satisfied with just waiting for the savings soar. And your goals for the family of “exorbitant”. This is the time to also think about investing. Now form all sorts. Fear of risk investment?! No need to worry, you just need to learn to the experts. Consult your finances with financial expert is reliable!
Incoming search terms:
- managing family finance